Marathon Water Heaters
In the best interest of our members, Clay-Union Electric carries Marathon water heaters. For new home construction or members converting from fossil fuels, or those replacing their old electric water heater, the Marathon water heater is the best option.
Heating your water with an electric water heater is simple and efficient. Marathon water heaters are non-metallic, which means your water heater will never rust out. The Marathon has at least three inches of polyurethane foam insulation around the entire tank; top, bottom, and sides!
An electric Marathon water heater offers many advantages over conventional electric, propane or natural gas units, such as:
- A Marathon has a lifetime warranty on the tank to the original purchaser and location for leaks. If the tank should ever spring a leak while at its' original point of installation and with the original owner, a replacement heater will be supplied at no cost for the new heater. Labor to remove or install is owners responsibility.
- With over 3 inches of Envirofoam insulation surrounding the tank, heat loss is kept to a minimum, cutting your water heating costs
Clay-Union Electric offers the following rebates on Marathon electric water heaters.
- $6.00 per gallon rebate on a Marathon lifetime warranted water heater
- $6.00 credit on your monthly electric bill if you use over 600 kWh per month
The water heater must be connected to the load management system for rebate and credit and remain connected for 3 years, if at any time it is disconnected the member will be subject to repay the rebate prorated to the time of purchase from the time of disconnection.
Gallon Size, Cost And Rebate Amount:
- 50 gallon $995.78 paid at pick up, $300 rebate
- 85 gallon $1,322.73 paid at pick up, $510 rebate
- 100 gallon $1,465.44 paid at pick up, $600 rebate
|Model||Capacity Gal.||Wattage Elements||Height (Inches)||Diameter (Inches)|
*Available but not in stock, please call 5 days in advance for ordering and/or shipping
Standard 240 Volt AC single phase. Maximum test pressure of 300 PSI.
Maximum working pressure of 80 PSI.
Height includes factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve.